Thank you PCGuy for today’s light-hearted Truthful Tuesday questions. This is a welcoming break from other, more harsh truths we’re all having to face.
QUESTIONS (my responses are below)
- Coffee or Hot Tea?
- Soda or Iced Tea?
- House or Condo?
- Pie or Cobbler?
- Cornbread or Biscuits (The US kind)?
- Computer or Smart Phone?
- Hotel or Camping?
- Swimming Pool or Ocean?
- TV Shows or Movies?
- iOS (iPhone/iPad) or Android (Samsung, LG, et. al.)
- Coffee or Hot Tea? Definitely tea, preferably organic/herbal and caffeine-free.
- Soda or Iced Tea? Hmm! I’ll have to go with iced tea, though I haven’t had any in a long time. I really prefer water over everything.
- House or Condo? At this point in my life I’d choose a condo but a single-family house in a low-maintenance community would be an acceptable substitute.
- Pie or Cobbler? Ooooh, cobbler for sure! I baked two large peach cobblers during the holiday season (mainly for myself).
- Cornbread or Biscuits (The US kind)? Give me cornbread with a biscuit chaser! Sweet cornbread is even better.
- Computer or Smart Phone? It really depends on what I’m doing but I’d probably choose a computer over my phone (unless I could connect my phone to a bigger screen🤓).
- Hotel or Camping? No doubt, hotel. Camping is cool but so is central AC.
- Swimming Pool or Ocean? I’m not a swimmer so I prefer laying out at the beach. Ocean for 1, please!
- TV Shows or Movies? This one is most challenging only because some pretty good TV shows have been released in recent years (e.g. This Is Is) but I love a good old TCM movie.
- iOS (iPhone/iPad) or Android (Samsung, LG, et. al.) Give me iOS or give me rotary! Lol
©️2021 CSNelson, Don’t Forget the Half
One thought on “Truthful Tuesday…this or that?”